Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Drawing #5

Here is a drawing that I started this week while away on course. Ive bought myself a little pocket sketch book so ill be carrying it around with me all the time and drawing whenever the mood strikes

When I was younger I used to do a lot of punk style drawings, with cyborg attachments on faces and robots and what not. Mostly because I found it easier than actually drawing the facial features. If they were covered by some robotic feature then I could draw them how I wanted.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed seeing this drawing on Saturday. I thought I had checked too! You certainly have
    a LOT of talent Brad. Glad you have your sketch
    pad with you all the time now.
    I think this picture shows a LOT of emotion!!
    If you were in an Art Therapy group you would
    probably see a great deal of meaning in it.
    You ARE able to do features now though aren't you?? Keep going! Any watercolours at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ... I came to say 'don't ever have your work analysed ... it could be scary!' hehehe and then I find Grannymus already talking about Art Therapy haha!!
    I hope you are enjoying it Brad :o)

    ReplyDelete