Monday, October 10, 2011

The new purchase

Games Workshop have recently released an update to the Ogre Kingdoms Army, I love all the new miniatures and wish I were made of money so that I could add them all to my collection. I was able to do a few hours overtime this week and was able to buy a new addition for my collection. Its a great model and I cant wait to start painting it. however I need to work out a few techniques before I start.






hopefully I can get it done to a standard that I am happy with. Im probably going to be moving house again in a few weeks so I dont want to get too much painting done in case I have to pack them all in boxes.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness that first model must take some very
    clever brushwork - do you have to use a magnifying glass??

    All the new ones are going to be a challenge, but I'm sure you will be up to it. You do
    well!! grannymus

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you actually finished any of this from young trag

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Its still in the pile of stuff that Im working on. I wanted to get some of my techniques improved before I got stuck into it too much. Its still pretty high on the list of things to finish tho.

    ReplyDelete