Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Without the net at home, but with it at work

My ISP has decided that they are unable to provide me with the internet, after 6 weeks of waiting... Im a little unhappy, but am still able to paint. So thats good. I managed to get a few pics taken of the Warhammer Giant that I am working on. But they are only taken with my crappy old iphone. so apologies for the lack of sharper image quality.

I am really happy with the painting progress on the giant. The trousers are coming along nicely. The blue patches on the trousers I have done up with a denim effect. Looks really good. :)

Let me know what you think. I have made some more progress on this since I took the pics. But havent got any new ones. Will get them posted when I take them. Not a minute sooner. :P


1 comment:

  1. Well, the monster is scary enough for me. You
    must be using a very fine brush - I think your
    work is coming on very well indeed and am glad
    to see it. Can you get a new ISP? I do like
    what you have done so far. x

    ReplyDelete