Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finally Finished a miniature! :D

Well, in the year since I started painting again, I have started many, many projects, but have yet to finish anything. At least that was until last night. I sat down with a mission to finish at least one miniature. Its only a small one, but I really like the way that it turned out. There are a few little things that I need to fix, after looking at the pictures a bit closer. Let me know what you think...


And for you Grannymus, This is the main brush that I use. You can see the others in the background, but this is the main one. :) Its not too small, gets most of the detail I need. I need to buy a smaller one for painting the really fine details though.

1 comment:

  1. How good is that!! You have done an excellent job and I guess that will spur you on to finish
    a few more figures. He looks pretty scary to me. Thanks for showing me the brush/es. I did
    want to see them. Keep up the very good work!
    xGrannymus

    ReplyDelete