Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New projects and less Clutter

I have started a new project (I know, I know... another one!). This one is a piece of scenery that I have wanted to get for a long time. Its very large. I borrowed an air brush from a friend and did some experimenting with it. But I think I want to learn some more techniques before I start looking at getting my own.





I also picked up some paint and tool racks to reduce the clutter on my painting desk, They were very annoying to put together and Im glad I had some Wood glue. But they are pretty cool.



1 comment:

  1. I like the new look of your tools and paints,
    I'll make sure g'pa sees this post, I think it will interest him. A pity you can't see his
    workroom.
    the models are certainly challenging!! xx g'ma

    ReplyDelete