Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Move... Hopefully the last for a while

Well, the hopes and aspirations that I had for my life in Townsville have come to nought. So I am moving back to Oakey. My house will be packed up this weekend and I fly out on sunday.

Im hoping that this is what was stopping me from doing any painting. I hope Ill be able to start painting again when I move back down there.

Ill hopefully be back up and running within the fortnight but will have to wait and see. all depends when my removal is completed. Well I hope all of my loyal bloggees are well and I shall post again when I am set up down south.

Good times.

1 comment:

  1. All the best in all that - we wish you every sort of good in the move and new adventure.

    Just take care of yourself. love grannymus xx

    ReplyDelete