Monday, June 11, 2012

Withdrawal symptoms

Ive been away working for the last 2 weeks and in my infinite wisdom, didnt pack any paint or miniatures. As a result I havent been able to do any painting since mid last month. Its been a long couple of weeks. Im heading home on Saturday at this stage so ill be sitting down on sunday and getting a fix of painting.

I planned on heading into the city in Sydney on the weekend and visiting the local games workshop store, but the weather turned foul and I didnt want to risk it. So im going to have a look on the website at the end of the week and order some stuff online. There are some very cool new minis out and I want to start working on them.

I am actually looking at starting a collection of Warhammer 40000 stuff again. There have been some new releases in this game that look very cool. although I still have a large collection of 40K stuff from many years ago that I havent touched for a long time so itll just end up in the pile with all my other projects. lol

I think im a lost cause. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment