Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some new purchases

Well, I decided last night that I needed to add some more miniatures to my ever growing pile of projects on the go. lol

So I bought: (the pictures are taken from the GW website, they are not my painting. lol)
Savage Orc Big Boss, This is a new release from GW and I love the Mini, I have also bought another 2 boxes of savage Orcs, so ill have a unit of 40 once they are all painted with the big boss...

A High Elf Mage on Elemental base, Im going to be adding this to the base of the dragon below... Im doing them as a gift for someones birthday... shhhh dont tell them. :)

A high elf  lord on dragon. This is going to be painted up as a gift for someones birthday, but without the rider. The mage in the pic above is going to be standing on the base. I love the miniature and think its going to be a lot of fun to paint.

And the Ogre Kingdoms Iron Belcher. I love this mini, Its just so rugged and primitive. lol I cant wait to paint this one.

So they are my new projects. Im very much looking forward to painting them. Will have to focus and make sure they get done. lol

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you have some pretty savage company
    at your place! Hope the painting goes well.

    Also hope all is well with you. xx grannymus

    ReplyDelete