Monday, July 2, 2012

The new arrivals

The new purchases turned up today and after scaring the delivery driver when I answered the door in my angry birds PJ's (hehe) I set about putting the first one together. Im starting on the High Elf Lord On Dragon first. I put most of it together and I was surprised about how well it assembled. Generally there is a lot of cleaning up and adjusting required before you can glue but this one went together really well. I temp fitted the wings and undercoated it white. Ill start the painting tomorrow morning.


Ive decided to put it on a bigger base so that there is room for the elemental mage that im going to include in the diorama. So im going to see what other stuff I can find to put on the base. Ive got a pretty big bits box so im sure I can find something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment