Friday, October 5, 2012

Finally has the net at home!

Well, Ive finally managed to get the internet hooked up at home. although its only wireless broadband, so its a bit patchy. But nonetheless... This is my first post from my home computer in a long time. :)

Thought I would post some pics that I took on my last trip down to Sydney. Taken from the balcony of my hotel room in Cronulla. I like them. although im sure that they could be a lot better. :) Im slowly filtering through all of the photos that I have and seeing if there is anything else worth posting. so stay tuned



1 comment:

  1. Very good to hear from you. Why not post comments on your blog without bothering about
    whether or not you can add samples of your painting.
    It is always nice to see a post from you. Glad
    you have the internet at home now. x grannymus

    ReplyDelete