Thursday, October 11, 2012

New plan for painting

I had a party at my place a couple of weeks ago, and as a result I decided to pack away all of my painting and miniatures stuff so that none of it got broken.

So last weekend, when I was deciding what to start painting, I came up with a plan to prioritise what im going to paint. I will be leaving everything packed up and just pulling out one miniature at a time. That way I dont get distracted by all the other projects I have on the go. This may not work for some things, mainly when painting a squad of minis, That way I can maintain the paint scheme and such while working across multiple minis.

Its working well so far. Have been working on a Savage Orc Boar Boy this last week. Its coming along nicely. Ill take some photos this weekend and post them on here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan !

    Someone's birthday today I think. xxx

    ReplyDelete