Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just in case

Howdy,

Just in case there are people out there waiting for the photos that I promised the other day. :) I am going to finish the first miniature with the layering techniques over the weekend and then ill post up a comparison of three different miniatures. One that I painted 2 years ago when i started painting again, one that I finished this time last year and then the new one. I have noticed a massive change in my painting over the last 2 years and Im pretty keen to see the differences.

Ill post them up on monday.

I also have a new project for this year, lets call it a type of new years resolution, but ill post up a blog post when I get it all finalised and I start the project. will be mid february when I start.

1 comment:

  1. Of course we are out here waiting to see the
    photos!!

    The new project sounds interesting and I'll keep
    watching this space to hear more.

    Look forward to Monday's post. grannymus

    ReplyDelete