Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The all new and hopefully much more interesting attempt

I am starting a blog... a happy blog... gone are the days of the evil bad memories blog... This will be the happy, creative and generally upbeat blog... and there is nothing you can do about it... :)

I will post pictures of my most recent artworks, as I attempt to renew my love for drawing. There may be some not so good ones, there may be some exceptionally awesome ones. But they will all be mine... You will just have to put up with it.

I dont know why I am talking like you wont love it because I know you will... Come along for the ride... It will be great fun. of course now I sound like a creepy guy with free candy but you get the gist.

Lets get things started with my first artwork post, this is a drawing that I was really happy with until I inked it. I am still learning different techniques for inking so it turned out a bit less than good. Tell me what you think.





We shall now commence the critique... and go....

2 comments:

  1. Well you know how i feel about your art work, *wishes i had the same artistic eye*
    but for someone like me to look at it and see brilliance, could be different with someone else looking at it with an artistic eye!
    love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this drawing so much!

    I am not srtistic enough to know why you feel you spoilt it by inking it. It looks SO good to me.

    ReplyDelete