Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some other examples of my artwork...


This was another tattoo design that I did for a friend of mine. although the dragon definitely needs work. Could do with more detail. although as a first attempt at drawing a rose I think it turned out very well. :)

 This is one of a set of 8 drawings that I am currently working on. They are a selection of weapons with dragon wings worked into the design. Its for a "powerful chaos from the past to now" sort of thing. As the dragon is supposed to be an all powerful mythical being. The set is Axe, Sword, Staff, Grenade, Jet, Bomb, Nuke, Mushroom cloud. All with dragon wings. Ill post the full set once its complete.


An attempt at a tattoo design that I did a while back. I like it. although there is too much space between the two words on the banner, I think I should have moved the bottom of the banner up. The heart was added as an afterthought because the bottom of the image was very empty.

This is the previously posted Dragon up a tree, prior to inking it and as far as I am concerned ruining it...

No comments:

Post a Comment