Monday, June 27, 2011

Airbrushing....

I have just been watching a collection of Youtube videos on painting Warhammer miniatures from the user "buypainted". Looking at some of his work... which is absolutely amazing, I have decided that its time to buy an airbrush.

I have wanted to get one for soooo long. Just havent had the time or the $$ to invest in getting one and learning how to use it. Now that I am single and trying to advance my creative side, I think its time that I stop thinking about getting one and just buy one. Now I have to do some research and work out which airbrush to buy.

If anyone has any insight into airbrushing and brands etc. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Neither of us have a clue Brad, if we did know anything we would tell you - is that a help??

    Glad you are being inspired.

    lots of love, grannymus and g'pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mate, on facebook Darren Holmes does all that stuff if you wanna be friends with him he may be able to help!!

    ReplyDelete