Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Drawing #2

I thought I would make up for the late posting last week by posting this weeks drawing a day early.

This is something that has had many redraws done over the past 5 or 6 years. It was initially something that I put together as a tattoo design for myself back when I first joined the Air Force, but never got around to getting it done. I lost the original many moons ago and have been trying to recreate it since.

To be completely honest. Its not finished. I am going to ink it this week and post the completed work as next weeks drawing. I didnt want to rush the inking as I dont want to have to recreate it again because I messed up the inking.

Tell me what you think...

1 comment:

  1. Would love you to say a little about what the
    drawing means to you. I can see a spear and
    and eye and the flow around that. But would
    really like to know where your inspiration came
    from. We are both interested in your posts and
    drawings. Grannymus + G'pa x

    ReplyDelete