Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spending too much time in the uncreative mindset

Good evening to all my readers.

I seem to spending a lot of time in the more serious, less creative mindset and have decided that i am going to start doing a drawing every week! so starting today... I will be posting a new drawing every 7 days... By next Tuesday I will have a new, completed drawing posted on here.

Feel free to critique as you feel. I appreciate the feedback. :) Here are a few other drawings that ive been doing lately to tide you over. :)



3 comments:

  1. I think the drawing of the rose is very good,
    just love it. Not sure about the next one, I
    guess I just don't understand it!
    But keep going on the weekly idea.
    Have tried to be a 'follower' a couple of times,
    but get nervous of the sign in process! Grannymus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Very gifted artist......Don't forget you
    have promised another drawing this week, I for
    one am looking forward to seeing it.

    Have a good week. love Grannymus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing the next drawing too!! Don't forget!

    ReplyDelete