Saturday, June 11, 2011

Been a rather uncreative week...

Well, this week has been a less than creative experience. I have been writing job applications and havent found much time to get any drawing or painting done. I did a little painting of my orcs and did some more on the spider. Here are the progress shots.

Apologies for the terrible photo quality. Im still using an old iphone as a camera.



 These are just Works in Progress and will be much better once they are completed. hopefully by then i have a decent camera and will be able to upload decent photos.

2 comments:

  1. Hullo there! Glad to find a new entry on your
    blog. I greet the figures you are painting as if they are part of the family - they are so
    familiar! Glad about the job applications being done. Hope yr week is great!! Grannymus

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Brad I like your drawings they show a briliant imagination, your painting is as good as ever. keep up the good work. love Granpa.

    ReplyDelete