Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spent the day at 5000 Feet

I went flying today for the first time in about 6 months. I am trying to get my Private Pilots Licence. Its a very expensive process and I have been trying to get as much flying as I can afford. But its taking a lot longer than I first thought it would

Here are some photos of the adventure. I really think that I have found my calling. Its the only thing that I do that doesnt make my heart race with adrenalin and make me panic. I panic when I drive a car. But when I fly I feel free. I am able to make the decisions that I need to make without panicking. I love the feeling of being in control of an aircraft and I hope to be doing it more in the future.





1 comment:

  1. Have only just caught up with this new entry
    and I love it! The photo of you is great and I
    can see you have lost weight - congratulations!

    Like the beard too.

    It is great that you are feeling good about
    flying - hope you can afford to keep going.
    Grannymus

    ReplyDelete